We are pleased to offer meeting and event space at the Opportunity Center at a discount for community based organizations and non-profits provided services for families and children in the Denver Metro Area.
Our goal is to create a warm, welcoming environment that results in productive meetings, retreats, training sessions and community events. Meeting rooms are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your needs, and we offer dedicated free on-site parking as an added convenience.
If you are interested in reserving a meeting room, please use our Online Request Form
For more information or to schedule a tour, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased to offer meeting and event space at the Opportunity Center at a discount for community based organizations and non-profits provided services for families and children in the Denver Metro Area
In the event that multiple requests are made for the same room(s), preference will be given to participants or supporters of the Opportunity Center and those organizations providing services that support or advance the mission of the Center.
Types of meetings
The Meeting Space is intended to be used for specific purposes: board meetings, staff meetings, training sessions, community events, education and planning meetings. Including but not limited to fundraising, political events, social events, religious ceremonies, or media conferences.
Frequency of use
We encourage organizations to use our Meeting Space for meetings of special importance, but also to be mindful of their number of requests so that we may provide space to a variety of organizations.
The total number of meetings for any organization may be limited within a given timeframe, and any single event may not exceed three (3) consecutive days. Reservations may not be made more than four (4) months in advance without specific approval.
|Room Rental Request||Occupancy||Hourly Rate|
|Large Auditorium||190 people||140.00/hr min of 2 hours|
|Classroom 1||33 people||65.00/hr|
|Classroom 2||33 people||65.00/hr|
|Classroom 3||33 people||65.00/hr|
|All 3 Classrooms||100 people||100.00/hr min of 2 hours|
|Computer Lab||25 people||50.00/hr|
|Entire Facility||350 people||350.00/hr min of 2 hours|
- When reserving the large Auditorium a mandatory 50.00 flat rate is added to pay for a sound technician to operate all A/V equipment.
- Rental of Large Auditorium for longer than 3 hours will require a $500.00 deposit.
- Charges for any damage to the Meeting Space or equipment will be forwarded to the responsible organization.
Limited internet access is available in all meeting rooms via our wireless guest network. Internet access can be provided only after your meeting coordinator has signed the Internet Use Agreement.
- Internet access is limited to standard websites (no custom ports, services, or VPN connections are allowed)
- Only laptops and tablets may be connected (wired/wireless hubs, switches, routers, etc. may not be connected)
- Technical assistance is limited to establishing internet connectivity and audio/visual output from your laptop or tablet; please note that connectivity from your device is not guaranteed, and we are unable to provide additional troubleshooting
How to cancel a reservation
Should it be necessary to cancel your reservation, email@example.com. Provide your name, the name of the organization, and the meeting date(s) to be canceled.
Please send any cancelation notification at least 10 business days in advance. This allows us to offer the space to other organizations. In the event the Opportunity Center is closed due to weather conditions or for other reasons, we will notify your organization as soon as possible.
The Opportunity Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local law.